Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Yeeeaah.. Finally !!

This will be the open blog and the other chin-heart.blogspot.com is for invited readers only. If you interest and wanna know me more, do ask me for the permission. =P


Enjoy my life? Quite actually. Although no clubbing,no drinking,no smoking. And yea, peoples around me make up my day. Hang out,movie,yum cha,basketball,church become my life. But the holiday is going to end because class is started soon.  


That day went for a movie "The Vow". Nice and romance movie. This story is inspired by a real life couple.
The guy is so handsome and sweet. They are so in love and because of an accident, his wife had lost memory.
The husband was so upset that his wife treat him like a stranger. He did many to retrieve the marriage and he is giving up. Because what he did also can't make his wife love him or regain back her memories.
At the end, she never recall back the previous memory. The guy touched her and they together back. Happy ending. =)

I am heart ache to see the guy sad and shed his tears. When he said " she doesn't love me.." I feel like crying,
cause I said this sentence before.


Last few days was attended the 60s party. First time attended the culture party. Before that I keep thinking what to wear, how should I wear. First time make up by other. Quite enjoyed on that day because can laugh people. Feel like I'm so bad. Hahaha..


Your life can influence others life, so be a good role of model. Be the light and light up others but not to make them fall into darkness.

No comments:

Post a Comment