Finally have some free time..
Was so busy for the whole month of March, almost everyday just sleep for 5-6hrs.
Even though busy, tired, but I feel my life is full.
Keep chasing my targets and dream, work hard and play hard (as I'm a playful girl xD)
Keep on learn and learn, growing, giving and love. Trying to make myself good enough.
I know there might be a lot of obstacles and problems but with God everything is possible!
He will lead me on, no matter what He will be with me. I've decided to follow Jesus, no turning back, no doubt at all.
Thanks God for everything, thanks Jesus sacrificed for us. We're not worthy, but because of our sin, you died on the cross and saved us. If not You, I don't know where am I, still in the club? maybe in the coffin? Have a lot of negative thoughts? Bad attitude?
I met an old friend in the church, as I know she is not so good in the past, smoking, bad words, clubbing and so on. I was so surprised when I saw her almost everyweek in the church, and her fb posted lots of bible verse, and she said that Christ is her savior, Christ is love and mercy. I can see Christ changed her a lot. I feel like impossible she will become a christian, and yea.. this is how God's work and make miracles!
I know sometimes people will feel I'm crazy and superstition for Christ, sometimes I don't know what can I do to make people believe. Sometimes I do hurt when people feel so, but I know what I'm doing and He knew.
I can't wait for it, I hope time can pass faster, June & July, looking forward! Fighting~~!
"Success is not growing in fame, finances, or influence. It is growing in love, purity and humility."
No comments:
Post a Comment